Who doesn’t love pancakes?! And the best thing is: They don’t have to be full of sugar and flour, there’s a super simple way to make healthy, gluten free and delicious pancakes.
As you can see the main ingredients are super simple and you don’t have to buy lots of expensive things to make those pancakes. (Even only two eggs mixed together with one banana tastes pretty awesome!) It’s important that you use a ripe banana, it gives the pancakes the sweetness. I like to give them a special taste, that’s why I add some raw cocoa powder and cinnamon to the dough. You could easily replace it through any other spice you prefer.
- 2 eggs
- 1 ripe (!) banana
- ½ pck. baking powder to make them more fluffily
- some cacao (opt.)
- some cinnamon (opt.)
- coconut oil (for cooking)
- Mix everything together until it's an even dough.
- Heat up coconut oil in a pan and start to make small (!) pancakes. The bigger they are the more difficult it'll be to turn them over later so start small!;)
- You can serve them with everything your heart loves! Some fruits, yogurt, nuts, even more chocolate (for all the chocolate addicted people out there :DD) ,... There are no borders set to your fantasy!