If you’re chocolate addicted (as I am :)) and love berries (as I do :)) this is probably the easiest but most delicious sweet dessert you can make! Chocolate- strawberries with different toppings. You will only need a few ingredients so let’s start:
You can be really creative with the toppings. What about some coconut flakes or different chopped up nuts…? (:
- 1. As many strawberries as you like
- 2. Dark chocolate (opt. vegan) - I had about 100g for 1 pck. strawberries
- 3. Toppings of your choice (I used bee pollen, almonds and chopped up berries)
- Put the strawberries into the freezer for about ½ hours. This will make sure that the chocolate gets solid right after you dip the strawberry into it.
- Melt the chocolate (I used a water bath), cut the strawberries in half and dip them into the chocolate and the toppings of your choice. As I already mentioned it's important to do it quick, otherwise the chocolate will already be solid on the cold berries!