This is probably one of the easiest and most delicious recipes at once! All you need is a pumpkin, some salt & pepper, chili spice (if you like it spicy), olive oil and a good staying power when it comes to cutting the pumpkin into small stripes. (;
- 1 pumpkin (i used hokkaido)
- some salt & pepper
- chili spice (if you like it spicy)
- olive oil
- Core the pumpkin, cut it into small stripes and put it on a baking tray.
- Drizzle it with olive oil and spice it up with some salt, pepper and chili spice. If you've got some fresh herbs of course you can use them as well!
- Put everything into the preheated oven (∼180 degrees) for about 30 minutes. You could serve it as a little snack with a herb dip...!?