Summer is on it’s way and I’m craving for popsicles! Luckily there are some delicious and also healthy alternatives to all those sugar bombs you can find at the malls. It mainly contains fruits, something I love to eat during the hot season anyway. This recipe is one of my favorites. You could also eat them without the cover if you want them to be really healthy but I think there’s nothing bad about coating them in a thin white chocolate- matcha mixture. (;
(Deutsche Version weiter unten!)
- 1. Popsicle molds
- 2 smashed ripe bananas
- 100ml plant based milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp agave syrup (opt.)
- 2 handful raspberries
- 2. For the topping:
- 400g white chocolate (vegan)
- 2-3 tsp matcha pulver
- some toppings of your choice (nuts, berries,…)
- 100g dark chocolate (vegan) (opt.)
- Put all the ingredients (except the raspberries) into a blender and puree until it’s completely smooth.
- Fill the mixture into the popsicle molds and make sure that there’s some space left for the raspberries. Mash them and put them on top of the banana mixture.
- Insert popsicle stick and freeze them for at least 4-5 hours.
- After you froze the popsicles for some hours you can start coating them with chocolate. All you need to do is to melt the chocolate (I used a water bath) in two separated pots.
- Add matcha powder to the white chocolate. As soon as the chocolate melted you can pour the melted white chocolate-matcha over the ice cold popsicles and dip it into a topping of your choice. You should do it quick, otherwise the chocolate will already be solid! You can garnish your popsicles with some more white or dark chocolate if you want. (:
Zutaten: Für circa 5-6 Portionen
- Eis am Stiel Formen
- 2 reife Bananen
- 100ml vegane Milch
- 1 TL vanille Extrakt
- 1 EL agaven syrup (opt.)
- 2 handvoll Himbeeren
Für das Topping:
- 400g weiße Schokolade (vegan)
- 2-3 TL Matcha Pulver
- Toppings deiner Wahl (Nüsse, Beeren,…)
- 100g dunkle Schokolade (vegan) (opt.)